Saturday, January 31, 2009

People change

I just realized that people change, I´m not the one I used to be. I grew up and became someone else. I took a chance and moved to Florida. Why?
I could have stayed and been perfectly happy with my friends in Sweden. But I didn´t feel like it, something was missing. And the place I had been living in for so long did not feel like home anymore. People changed and we were all going separate ways and I needed to get away, try something new and find the happiness. I had too much memories from Sweden, I´m not saying that it was bad there because I have so many good memories to but this one thing just made it hard to be there. Everyday I got reminded about it and I couldn´t just get it off my mind and it only made me sad. I will live with it forever but it feels better to be in a place where no one knows about it and I don´t have to get reminded.

No comments:

Post a Comment